Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week Eight EOC: 10 Questions

1. How should I use a watermark? What protection does a watermark on my image give me?
2. Can I use metadata to protect my images against infringement?
3. What if someone takes my photo and posts it to Pinterest?
4. Is a watermark necessary to have the copyright of an image?
5. What should I know about infringement across nations?
6. Should I create an entity for my business (such as an LLC) or run it as a Sole Proprietor?
7. What kinds of things do I need to do if I’m going to set up a business entity for my photography?
8. What do photographers need to do to let the client know they are hiring the company, not the person?
9. Sales tax – what do I need to know about this?
10.  What do I need to know about the name of my business and trademark issues?
11. What is the purpose of a contract?
12. When do I need a model release?
13. Is a model release ever required to take a picture?
14. When do I need a property release?
15. If I find that someone has stolen my image, what steps can I take?
16. I uploaded a time lapse video to YouTube and I saw some of my photos from that video being used to promote the local news station. What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment